- Chilling requirement: 600 hours to 800 hours.
- Ripening period: Ripens mid-May to early June.
- Plant yield, vigor and growth habits: Plants are productive, vigorous, and have a semi-upright growth habit.
- Berry qualities: Berry size is medium, medium blue color, and very good picking scar, firmness and flavor.
- Additional recommendations: Berries are suitable for both hand and mechanical harvest and have very good post-harvest quality. Lenoir is not self fertile and requires inter-plantings of other relatively late blooming southern highbush cultivars to achieve optimum pollination and fruit set.